Light it up.
Not a campfire pro? No worries! These easy DIY fire starters get a blaze goin’ in no time. Here’s how to make them!
Lint Carton Fire Pods
- Candles, or any wax
- Paper egg carton
- Laundry lint
- Scissors or box cutter
- Melt any leftover candles or wax available.
- In a egg carton (it has to be paper), place a cotton ball amount of lint into each pod.
- Pour in melted wax until lint is fully submerged.
- Let it dry and then cut each pod.
- Light the edge on fire and place it in the fire pit.